Best Protein Powder for Muscle Gain
With so many different protein powder products claiming that they are the best in the market, you may have become overwhelmed and have a hard time choosing the best one for your muscle gain requirements. Fortunately, you just have to know about a number of things that will help you find the best protein powder for muscle gain and make sure that your investment will pay off.
One of the best ways for you to counter the above mentioned potential problems when shopping around for muscle gaining protein powders is to know how to choose the right product. You also need to know what makes these products effective, such as the components that they should be incorporated with. Last, but not least is to take the time to search the internet for reviews about the best brands and those that have definitely helped other users obtain their goals.
In this article, all of the steps mentioned above that will help you find and use the best protein powder for muscle gain will be discussed.
How to Choose the Right Brand of Protein Powder – Factors to Look For
There are a number of extremely crucial factors that you have to look for when choosing among the numerous brands of protein powders in the market. Make sure that you take all of these into careful consideration, as they will all determine whether or not the product you will use is really effective or if buying it will be a complete waste of your money.
- Length of Time the Manufacturer Has Been in Business – Do a quick research on the manufacturer of the protein powder brand you are interested in purchasing. Take a look at how long the company has been manufacturing such products. It is also important to check for complaints made against the brand.
- Quality of Protein vs. Quantity – In almost all cases, the quality of the protein used in these muscle building and gaining products is more important than the actual amount used. Always review the label when you are shopping around for a protein powder. Make sure that the product does not contain more than 10 ingredients. You should also choose a brand that makes use of natural and pure ingredients.
- Type of Protein Used – There are several types of proteins used in these muscle building and gaining supplements. Concentrates are good sources of protein and are absorbed by the body at a more moderate pace. Isolate is a type of protein that is more quickly absorbed by the body. Casein, on the other hand, takes a longer time to be digested, but provides higher amounts of amino acids.
Components Used by the Best Protein Powder Products
Now that you know which factors to look for when trying to find the best protein powder for muscle gain, the next step is for you to learn more about the components used by the best protein powder brands. Here is a quick overview on them:
- Creatine – Taking Creatine protein powder supplements will help you increase the volume of your muscle cells while also promoting lean muscle mass. Using the best Creatine supplements also speeds up post-workout recovery and boosts high intensity performance, resulting in longer endurance, helping you reach your muscle gain goals faster.
- Beta Alanine – Through the use of Beta Alanine protein powder supplements, not only will you be able to gain muscles; you will also enjoy elevated endurance levels, improved body composition, reduced fatigue, and enhanced force output.
- Whey Protein – There are a multitude of benefits that can come from using whey protein powder supplements. In addition to helping you build and gain muscles, these will also help your body repair muscles faster. It also serves as a natural appetite suppressant, helping you stave off hunger for a longer period of time. Significantly improved metabolism also follows after using high quality whey protein powder supplements. Last, but not least, is the fact that top notch whey protein products also contain high levels of amino acids, thus; helping your body synthesize protein better.
- BCAA – This stands for Branch Chain Amino Acid. BCAA supplements, provided that they make use of high quality ingredients, will help you improve the results you gain from your workout sessions. BCAA supplements drive more nutrients to your muscle tissues, which help improve your recovery after workout. These products also alleviate the pain associated with muscle fatigue. Lastly, they also aid in metabolic recovery.
- Glutamine – Aside from helping you gain muscle mass, Glutamine supplements also help preserve muscle tissue, which leads to additional fat being burned. These also help boost the overall health of your immune system, which is necessary when performing intense training. In addition, Glutamine has also shown to enhance growth hormone, something that you need when you are focusing on building and developing muscles.
The Brands of Protein Powder
After taking into consideration all of the things discussed above, it will now be easier for you to determine which brands have the best protein powder for muscle gain. There are a number of products that meet all of the important factors previously mentioned, and here are some of them:
- Cyto Sport Muscle Milk Protein Powder
- Cyto Sport Monster Milk Protein Powder
- Finest Nutrition Whey Protein Powder
- Designer Whey 100% Premium Whey Protein Powder
- Champion Nutrition Heavyweight Gainer 900
- Metagenics Bio Pure Protein Powder
- Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein Powder
- Healthy ‘N Fit Muscular Weight Gain 2
- Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- Dr. Mercola Pure Power Protein Powder
- Whey To Go Whey Protein Powder